If you need someone you\'re feeling blue
若你需要个人而你正感到忧伤
If you wait for love and you’re alone.
若你为爱等待而你正独守空房
If you call your friends and nobody\'s home.
若你给朋友打电话却都不在家
You can run away but you can\'t hide
你可以逃避但你绝不可以隐藏
Through a storm and through a lonely night.
一场风暴一个孤独的夜晚过后
Then I show you there\'s a destiny.
我让你明白人各有命成事在天
The best things in life,They\'re free.
生命中最珍贵的东西,是自由
But if you wanna cry,Cry on my shoulder
但若你想哭,想哭就靠我肩膀上
If you need someone who cares for you
若你需要关心你的人
If you\'re feeling sad your heart gets colder
若你时时感觉悲伤心就会着凉
Yes I show you what real love can do
是的我来为你展示真爱的奇迹”
二人一开始还很是拘束,后来慢慢地就放开了,如吧台小哥所说的,这里不是展现个人的舞台,这里没有鲜花、掌声和镜头,这里是身体自由律动的场所,是每个人自己的主场,隐藏在黑暗里,你爱怎么样跳都行,哪怕是踩着别人的鞋子跳舞,只要别人不介意,都是你的自由和选择。
就随心所欲地舞动吧。
歌曲唱到“Cry on my shoulder”的时候,傅越轻轻将头靠在了许峥的肩膀上,就这样继续舞动下去。
没有任何技巧和经验,有的只是一颗无比纯粹的真心,动作是笨拙的,身体是自由的,心是沉浸的。
“Yes I show you what real love can do
是的我来为你展示真爱的奇迹
What real love can do.
真爱的奇迹
What real love can do.